Why not use one of our licensed and professional Kanga operators to complete your work?
Let a limited access specialist get your job done right.
When people enquire about hiring our Kanga diggers, more often than not they choose to use our experience and expertise rather than doing it themselves. Their reasons are consistently one or all of the following:
- Professional results
- All the tools are supplied
- Very cost effective
- No need to be on site
- Efficient use of machine
- Truck to take away excess and bring in supplies
- Not only does it save you time, but it can also save you money while achieving a professional result
Hire Dingo with Professional Operator
(Licensed operator: BLD264356)
We can do the job for you. If you have a multifaceted job with trenching, excavation and footings, you'll get the advantage of our whole kit all at once.
For those who are conducting work in the trades, we can save you paying an employee on top of the machine hire rates when you hire us with the machine inc G.S.T.* (and claim the G.S.T. back).
Regardless of whether your job is big or small, we would love to bring the right tools and expertise to your backyard or site to get your job done with ease.
Next time you hire a dingo, consider the option of using our driver to get your job done. It’s what most people choose when they call us.
*Terms & Conditions
1. Our prices include our time depot to depot.
2. The minimum hire includes 3 hours of time including travel to your site and return. (depot to depot)