It is an obvious feature of U Kanga Do It’s service that we deliver our digger when you hire it. And whilst it may seem obvious, is it really worthwhile having the machine delivered?
Delivery with your digger hire.
Asking if it is worthwhile having your digger delivered does seem like stating that ‘water is wet’. However, the bottom line is the bottom line. There is no question that if you want to get a mini digger on site, why go to the bother of having to pick it up.
- You don’t need to allow time at both ends of your job
- Finding a car that can tow 2 tone can be a problem
- No hassle loading, unloading and securing
- Cartage fuel is no extra cost
- Getting your hands on a suitable trailer can be challenging for some
- If you don’t like backing trailers then you can avoid the issue!
The convenience is clearly there to get your digger delivered. However, the price must be right! It is great to receive all these extra benefits on a digger hire but how much extra will it cost me? Some companies will deliver a machine like this for $100 a throw! However, with or without delivery, clients often say that we have the cheapest hire available. With the delivery and fuel included in the $250 day hire rate it really is a no brainer. Clients are often so taken with the service and price that it gets us wondering about the price!!
So take advantage of a great digger hire service that includes delivery to your site, free fuel and loads of great service.