Over the past couple of weeks I’ve been on a tight access digger hire job for the restaurant chain ‘Beyond India’. It has literally been an indoor job as they renovate and old bakery as their main catering shop. Our family are big fans of Indian cuisine and have patronsied the Beyond india brand before. So with some time to think as I did my bit in their renovations, I got to wondering about the prefix ‘BEYOND’
Can there be more than just ‘tight access digger hire’?
Beyond infers it is ‘more than’ or ‘the other side’ of something. Without really knowing it, the Beyond India brand leads you to think they have something that other indian restaurants don’t have.
So it is possible to apply the same thought to tight access digger hire? I mean really, what could possibly make people think that your equipment hire business is better than anything else on offer?
The are a few factors that U Kanga Do It is wanting to emphasis when it comes to our tight access digger hire.
– Customer service-We want to provide you with what need to get your job done. We take pride in great communication, equipment, punctuality and expert advice.
– Great value-We offer great value prices on our mini digger hire
– Say what you mean, mean what you say-Honesty
– Expertise and experience-We provide more than a tight access digger, we also have experience in landscaping.
– Reliable and quality machinery-We’ve done our research and the choice is clearly the Kanga mini digger. (and it’s Aussie owned and made)
We’ll let the customer decide if we are ‘beyond’ the crowd of those who hire mini diggers. In the meantime, we will continue to offer a more complete service so you can get your job done efficiently and professionally. Take a look at the Hi Pages info sheet on tight access digger hire.